Friday, April 25, 2014

Tips for Girls Who Like to be Helpful

Single girls here are some thoughts from me to you on what to do with yourself when you go visit someone else’s house.

1. Always ask if there’s anything that you can do.
2. If you see a job that needs done, jump in and do it. Maybe the trash needs emptied or food was dropped on the floor and you can pick or sweep it up.
3. Look for jobs to do, don’t wait to be asked. This is sort of a repeat of #2 but what I’m meaning by this is to think ahead to what needs to be accomplished in order to serve a meal. From my own experience, I have seen girls that seem willing to help but sometimes there will be a job right there in front of them that could be done but they fail to recognize it.
4. If you are given a job, stick with it to the end. Be dependable. Once the hostess has passed the job to you, she doesn't want to have to think about it any longer.
Let me say I don’t put or expect all my guests to work when they come for dinner but if I have a large crowd, it always nice to have some extra hands.
 
 
.....pillows are nice for people to bring too because their is always a shortage of those too no matter how many extra one seems to have.

This was originally posted at Sister Elisabeth's site and thought I'd share it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment